F*ck it !


To make the long story short:





I’ve been having a tough time writing a new post, or actually writing at all. Especially because i wanted to change the blog image, and mix up a little my writing (as you can see) before i kept posting. Why?, well I’m a human being, and aren’t we humans supposed to be always changing, searching and learning in life? ...no? Then I’ve probably read that somewhere and took it too personal. 


The main goal for this blog was to always be “me”, a reflection of me, my truly way of thinking or feeling or just talking about life and, you know… other kind of shenanigans, and given the fact that everything in my life is changing, i only saw it fare to adjust the creation to its maker. Maybe not yet but, the changes will come, Scouts promise!

Besides, writing can be hard in a regular basis, unless of course, that you have a way to be ALWAYS inspired and confident, which I don’t. I’m a kind of a “wait for the hit” girl, a thing that apparently works because it just happened.

Yes, i found my hit. Doing nothing in the web, merge in a never ending list of old, and not so old awards winners speeches, you know, like oscars, golden gloves, teen choice, etc., I just got it. It took 3 speeches in a row so that my two months “writer” block was finally over.

There i was, amazingly and happily inspired, holding a beautiful and cute little hit in my hands (Voices of singing angels here). The other 10 were just for fun.

I know that it may sound dumb but, f*ck it!

It was the perfect backfire of an old post long ago deleted, one that it really could have been great, but I just didn’t followed the very same advice that I was giving so, didn’t work. But then again, today is a new day and i say, f*ck it! cause yeah, It is a sure thing that the "publish" button it’s just evil, but it’s better to have a couple of hate messages or only 10 visits in a month than none. 

So I’ll just write and post as it comes and maybe something good comes out of it. 

Because if those really talented, now rich and famous people take the time in their very important speeches, to encourage and inspire “everyone who’s called weirdo out there”, to fight labels, rejection and to keep going even when is hard, well, it must be for something.

 ...

“Forget about criticisms and judgmental people, cause you could be a freaking genius at it, if you just try.” .- Me in a dead post.


So just, F*ck it! And lest do this.


W/Love,

M.M

Comentarios

Entradas populares